Thurs, March 22:
- INFORUM's 21st Century Award presents: Dave Eggers 7pm Herbst Theatre Van Ness/McAllister $10-25 (more for fancy premium seating and reception). Awesome local dude who's made international change
Friday, March 23 (too lazy for links):
- Peer Resources benefit 4-6pm El Rio Mission/Precita. All bar tabs go to this great org
- Alite party! 5-8pm Mariposa/Bryant
- Art Explosion open studios 7-11pm 17th/Alabama
Saturday, March 24:
- Sour Floor 1,000 loaves celebration 1-4pm Esperanza Garden 685 Florida
March 16-18: Being rain-lazy: Scoutmob has fun stuff and details listed for this weekend. Funcheap has all your St.Paddy's listings listed. Put on your galoshes and go do things!
- BarBot2012 8pm-12am PariSoma 169 11th/Natoma $15. ROBOTS POUR YOU DRINKS! Also Saturday
- SF History Expo 11am-4pm Old Mint 88 5th/Mission free, donations welcome. Such a nerdy good time, learning about our fair city's history. Also Sunday
- Classical Revolution plays 6-7.30pm Brava Theatre 24th/York free
- BarBot2012 8pm-12am PariSoma 169 11th/Natoma $15. ROBOTS POUR YOU DRINKS!
- Asian Art Museum be free 10am-5pm McAllister/Larkin
- SF History Expo 11am-4pm Old Mint 88 5th/Mission free, donations welcome. Such a nerdy good time
- 50% off Community Thrift 17th/Valencia!
Thurs 8, Fri 9, Sat 10:
- Mission Night Market 6pm-late 3376 18th/Mission
- Sunday Streets 2012 kick-off Embarcadero 11am-4pm