Last few days of NoisePop! Plus, SF.Funcheap.com has hella stuff listed. Kudos!
Thurs Feb 23:
- Benefit party for Garden for the Environment! presented by Haight Ashbury Neighborhood Council 6-9pm 111 Minna/2nd $5. Live music, free drinks to early birds, raffle prizes, nibbles, fun
Fri Feb 24:
- Unknown Mortal Orchestra plays 11pm Clift Hotel Geary/Taylor free w/RSVP doors 9pm!
Sat Feb 25:
- Punk Rock swap meet 1-6pm Speakeasy Brewery 1195 Evans. Music, fashion, cheap good beer, and food for sale
Sun Feb 26:
- Benefit for Nigel from Eatwell Farm 5-9pm Tacolicious 741Valencia/19th $45 (or more, generous people!). Help him beat cancer by eating delicious food/drinking delicious drinks
Mon Feb 27:
- DJ Purple! 9.30pm! Makeout Room 3325 22nd/Mission! free!
Wed Feb 29:
- 29% off Cole Hardwares around town!
- Nibble samples off new menu 5-10pm Sneaky's BBQ at Rebel Bar 1760 Market/Valencia
- Richard Prelinger's "Lost Landscapes" screens 7.30pm CounterPulse 1310 Mission/9th
Thurs March 1:
- Human Rights Film Fest presents "Salaam Dunk" 7.30pm YBCA 3rd/Mission $6/$8. Doc about Iraqi girls basketball
Thurs Feb 16:
- INFORUM presents: SF's Hottest Culinary Crew 6.30pm Commonwealth Club 595 Market/2nd $7/15/25. Yum!
Sat Feb 18:
- Grand opening party! 8am-7pm Roll SF Bicycles 275 Rhode Island/16th. Food, drinks, and prizes
Sun Feb 19:
- Warren Hellman HSB memorial concert extravaganza at Ocean Beach. Wow.
- First Thursdays art crawl downtown. Check FecalFace link at right for info!
- Etsy Craft Bar makes/breaks your heart 6-8pm Museum of Craft and Folk Art Yerba Buena Lane/3rd/Mission $5 for supplies and instruction
- Art in the Basement group show of Sports Basement employee talents 5-8pm 1590 Bryant/15th
- New show up! 6.30-9.30pm Secession Art & Design 3361 Mission/30th. Snacks and sips and sensational art!
- Mission Arts Performance Project 1pm kids stuff 5pm older crowd during this Mission art crawl. Pick up your MAPP at Red Poppy 23rd/Folsom
- Asian Art Museum be free 10am-5pm Larkin/McAllister
- Community Thrift is 50% off today! Valencia/17th. Vintage that supports local charities
- Drive screens 7.30pm doors Independent 628 Divis/Hayes. Free with '2 drink min' 21+
- Breathe Owl Breathe and Laura Gibson and more croon 8.30pm doors Bottom of the Hill 17th/Missouri $12
- Most museums around town be free today
- Green Drinks 5.30-9pm 111 Minna/2nd. Network/hit on other greenies. Free in general, but $10 to speed date
- Aphrodesia After Hours 6-10pm Conservatory of Flowers GG Park JFK/Stanyan $10/$7 members and $5 drinks (by Cocktail Lab and Comrades Brewing!). Jazz, photobooth, choco-talks and tastings by TCHO
- Bold Italic "Mid-Riff" block tour 6-8pm 6th/Market. Lots of cool art spaces and businesses open for you to explore
- David Campos rally 6-9pm Blue Macaw Mission/22nd
- Gardens and Villa play 10pm Rickshaw Stop 155 Fell/Van Ness $12